Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Card Text What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Is Texting His Baby Mama?

What would you do if your boyfriend is texting his baby mama? - baby card text

It's an absurd situation that I am for them a year and a half with, we had a baby in June did not want her other children, learned the mother of my child, as this will make support for children, but she always calls threatening to money if he does not go the money to the child in the night résolus.Les text messages to someone else who was at midnight and thought I was asleep, and I said nothing, but the next morning I looked at her phone, she was sent was text messages to the message that the baby can give you my ten U.S. was U.S. dollars obvisiously phone and made it and sent the issue and said he welcomed. Another said, I can tonight, it was just a lot of them. So I met him and said: Why do u spend on the phone if I knew you were one of the women a lock code to help him, and he can not, that the text of it. Oh, and another said that he calls tomorrow, or I love you. He knew that if I trippin for nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment