Saturday, December 12, 2009

Enlarged Ovaries More Condition_symptoms Enlarged/more Follicles On Ovaries Make It Difficult To Conceive?

Enlarged/more follicles on ovaries make it difficult to conceive? - enlarged ovaries more condition_symptoms

I had a routine Pap test from a few weeks earlier but had a little tenderness in the left side, so the doctor ordered an ultrasound. She said more more / follicles in the ovaries, and she told me that I could not ovulate, if the scan or ultrasound, so I asked if he could have shot more eggs, and she told me that if all that was the contrary, it is difficult to understand?
I had a stillborn baby, if there is no difference.

1 comments:

mizizlim said...

I am very impressed with this confused ...

because if I wanted to check the doctor clomid follicles close my production. and she said that the eggs are larger (up to 3 eggs is good, and may not exceed the size of normal), the better. actually said that my chances will increase to at least one of them will be fertilized and stick to my stomach.

Post a Comment