Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Much Does Direct Tv Remotes Cost I Pressed A Button On The Remote And I Don't Know How To Fix It?

I pressed a button on the remote and i don't know how to fix it? - how much does direct tv remotes cost

OK, so we have this new Sony plasma TV and I get to still use my old remote. We have direct TV DVR system and is at this distance, while generally doing press for the TV input if you want to see a movie or something. Then I stumbled and TV is the thing in black and white dots. I can change the sound and listen to Direct TV channels, but no picture shows on the screen. Can someone please help me what I was doing and how to solve this problem? I just press a button, I could not do much good?
(PS: everything around him tried to disable them. Did not work and I am pleased with all manuals and says nothing.)
Thank you:)

2 comments:

Jack said...

Unplug the TV, wait ten seconds, then connect the TV back to the TV.

If the problem still exists Enter key, and I hope the weather will appear in the image.

snowrive... said...

Turn off the TV and cable box and put ... because sometimes my car ..

Post a Comment