Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome Church Visitors I Am Looking For A Church?

I am looking for a church? - welcome church visitors

I travel early in the region of Hampton Roads) (within a month, I hope and I am looking for a church that meets my needs.

Friendly: I want to feel welcome and not isolated. I want a church that makes visitors feel "at home"

Strong Misson: I am interested in missions work. I am a recent college graduate, and I love it for missions to other parts of the country or the world of work

Various: I need the diversity in the composition (multi-racial)

Sustainable Growth: I want a church where I am not the only new member.

Young and trendy, I want a church that has a large population of 20 something, and I hope that the groups / classes / Ministires designed for us. (At unit ministry. ETC)

Assets: I hope for a church with the BibleStudy Group (basic) and other services outside of Sunday worship.

Strengths: I want a church where I will grow as a Christian (very important)

Can someone me a church? I am not a fundamentalist, and wants an interdenominational church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment